The song I cannot get out of my head lately is "Swing Tree" by Discovery. If you click on the link above, you can listen to it to. The wonderful thing about this song is the feeling of happiness that overcomes me each time I hear it. If the feelings I feel in the summer could be conveyed in a song - this is it! The upbeat rhythm is relaxing and happy, emotions that I feel when I am laying out on a hot summer day. I especially like the fact that the vibe of this song is not only Indie, but also a little reggae; two genres of music that are not usually combined. I enjoy the words to this song as well, because they are so free and convey the freedom I feel in summer. I absolutely love this song and I hope you get the same enjoyment out of it that I do.
Happy Summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment